About the Climate Show
The International Climate Show 2020 will be held at Palexpo Geneva from March 25th to 29th, and at the Montreux Convention Center from December 3rd to 5th and will be the marketplace for innovations and solutions for climate protection and carbon emission reduction. This unmissable event meets an increasing demand in this sector and will give visibility to new solutions and outcomes related to the reduction of carbon emissions and the mitigation of climate change effects.
Switzerland, a model of innovation and a country with the most advanced climate protection strategies, is the ideal venue to host this event. The event will take place in Cantons of Geneva and Vaud, hubs for creativity, technology trends, companies and NGOs active in this sector.
This event will be an opportunity for visitors to the Show to discover the latest innovations on a global level in this domain. Industry professionals will have the opportunity to present their solutions and competences in the fields of renewable energy, buildings, mobility, circular economy, mitigation of the effects of climate change, and other related services and activities. Participants will be able to interact in the networking space reserved for this purpose, being amongst the most important stakeholders in the fight against global warming.
The Climate Show Concept
A multi-dimensional concept composed of different themes, workshops and forums organised around a showcase of technological advances. Tangibly, the Show will provide answers to questions about reducing carbon emissions, limiting global temperature increases and adapting to the effects of climate change.
At the Heart of the Show
- A showcase of solutions available on the market with 3 thematic axes:
- Clean technologies (renewable energies & increasing energy efficiency, eco-buildings, sustainable mobility, circular economy)
- Adaptation to climate change (solutions for climate change resilience, pilot projects related to the adaptation to climate change in different regions, new IT systems for the monitoring and the prevention of the consequences of climate change, etc.).
- Financing sustainable projects (sustainable and Minergie mortgages, certifications in the clean carbon market, Green Funds, Climate Venture Funds and Climate Bonds, subventions, etc.)
- Workshops and training sessions, Pitch & Investment sessions, forums, round tables and plenary session, B2B, Speed Dating, etc.
In addition, the exhibition includes:
- An international competition of sustainable innovations (Catwalk)
- A museum
- An educational tour
- A Green Cinema
- Other side events, such as the eco-fashion show (slow-fashion industry)
- A Food Court serving eco-foods & drinks (not in all locations)
The Climate Show is an independent structure acting in compliance with the highest human and environmental values.