INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION OF SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION: CATWALK
The Concept of the Catwalk competition
Five brilliant innovations and initiatives with a real impact in one of the areas of the Climate Show are selected annually by the Show’s partners. The eco-entrepreneurs (Catwalkers) are invited to participate in the Catwalk competition held during the Climate Show.
A jury composed of entrepreneurs and investors will select the winner. The prize, the Crystal Cat Award, will be delivered to the winner. Moreover, all selected projects will benefit from media visibility, international promotion, and networking.
Presentation of each Catwalker and their project in front of a jury composed of a minimum of 3 world-class entrepreneurs and investors who will select the winner. Each participant must present their innovation. The number of participants is limited to five annually. The competition is open to the public (subject to availability).
- Brilliant innovation, bringing real change with an international reach
- Sustainable solution or clean technology
- Solution capable of replacing current less eco-friendly technologies
- Service, product or initiative carried out on a large scale
- The selected projects must be related to the following themes: mobility, building, the fight against global warming, circular economy, renewable energies, sustainable finance.
Catwalk competition program
- Presentation of each project leader for 7 minutes (names revealed during the Catwalk).
- Deliberation of the jury to select the winner
- Announcement of the winner and award ceremony
- End of the presentation of the Catwalk competition