The International Food Waste Valorization Workshop
Technical & Legal challenges in Food Waste Valorization
The International Food Waste Valorization Workshop is the key event and the unmissable days meeting (including training school) of 2018 for professional in the field of food biomass valorization and food waste management and reduction. This workshop will be the opportunity to meet key international professionals from SMEs, academia, associations and industries working in the technical, scientific, legal and economic aspect of food waste valorization.
High level speakers from different countries with outstanding expertise at different levels of the value chain of food biomass valorization will be present to discuss and share their latest innovation, developments and findings in this field.
The event will include the following topics
- Innovation, Processes & Technologies in food waste valorization – Friday 6th April -09:30 - 11:00 (English)
- Training School: European policy on food biomass valorization- Friday 6th April -11:30 - 13:00 (English)
- Sustainability - Agro-Food – Training School on prevention and reduction of waste in the food production in Africa, Asia, Caribbean and Latin America- Saturday 7th April - 13:30 - 14:30 (English)
- Training School – Waste reduction in the Hospitality businesses – Sunday 8th April - 11:30 - 13:00 (French)
- Training School – Swiss policy and regulation on food biomass – Sunday 8th April – 13:30 – 15h:00 (English).
The audience : managers, entrepreneurs, scientists, directors, etc. from SMEs, large companies, associations, start-ups and academia working in the technical and scientific field of food biomass valorization or in the management, funding, policies and regulations related to food waste valorization.
Innovation, Processes & Technologies in food waste valorization
- James Clark, University of York, UK
- Piergiuseppe Morone, Unitelma-Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
- Anne Verniquet, SOFIES, Switzerland
- Jonathan Waser, HEIA-FR, Switzerland